Cincinnati’s Best Blind Company
Greater Cincinnati has changed a great deal in the past half-century plus. Think of all the local window treatment retailers no longer with us – Shillito’s, Swallen’s, Service Merchandise (and those are only the S’s).
Our family-run business has thrived since 1969, offering in-home window treatment shopping, wide selection, design assistance and blind cleaning and repair. We’ve purposely remained relatively small in order to keep providing the same personal attention and hands-on service that made us one of Cincinnati’s most-trusted blind companies.
Changing Where it Matters
We’ve changed with the times, of course, always refreshing our offerings with the latest blind, shade and shutter styles and technologies–in on-trend fabrics, colors and materials from the current best-in-class window covering manufacturers. At the same time, our designers take special care to suggest solutions that can be easily adapted to keep your home up-to-date for less money.
Some of the latest trends we are offering at present include:
- Composite shutters that resist moisture, are easy to clean, and have a polypropylene finish that won’t crack, chip or warp
- Roller shades that hang vertically to reduce the gathering of dust
- Cordless, motorized and automated blinds and shades you can operate with a phone app, a remote, or even an Alexa command
- Window treatments that block heat, light and sound for a peaceful ambiance
- Easy-care faux wood blinds
- Woven-wood, bamboo, reed and jute selections
Longevity Leads To Greatness
You may wonder, “How has this superior blind company near me have stayed in business for so long?” We are proud to answer that the majority of our customers are repeat clients or people they know.
We establish trusted long-lasting relationships, and help these families and individuals with all their window treatment needs over the years. Companies that prioritize quality and customer service improve with age, and our growing reputation for excellence has brought us the children, friends and neighbors of satisfied clients. Our team rarely turns over, because we make treating staff well as big a priority as treating customers the way we would like to be treated.
Adler’s Blinds offers:
- In-home shopping with an interior design consultant
- Custom solutions tailored to your home’s vintage, the size of your rooms, how you use the rooms, your decorating style and your budget
- Precise measuring and excellent installation
- Non-toxic ultrasonic or hand blinds cleaning (wood blinds should not be exposed to water), either in your home or our shop. When shop-cleaning is needed, we can come to your home to take down the blinds, then put them back up after cleaning
- All sorts of blinds repairs, including:
- a frame pulling out
- damaged slats
- damaged cords
- split pleat(s)
- hard-to-open blinds
- broken handles
- cord tensioner troubles
- cord cleat issues
- remote control problems
When we first opened Adler’s doors in 1969, the Reds still played at Crosley Field, Skyline Chili had only begun selling frozen chili and spaghetti to grocery stores, Led Zeppelin had just released their debut album, and The Beatles were still together.
When a company has been around this long, you know they’re doing something right!
If you’re in the market for window treatments and looking for one of the top blinds companies in the Cincinnati area, think of Adler’s Blinds in Madeira, Ohio.